Sadly I’ll only answer
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and
write 11 new ones Rule 3: Tag people and link them to the post Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
1. First word that comes to mind?
2. You can shapeshift into three forms, an inanimate object, an animal and a mythical entity. What are they?
A piece of paper (it’d be nice if I could fold myself into different things e.g. a paper plane), a walrus and a ghost.
3. Is there a food you dislike but would like to learn to like?
Coffee ..except that’s a drink um coffee beans?
4. An unusual meat you’d like to taste?
5. Ever had a lucid dream? Please elaborate, tell me a weird one.
I had one of those where you’re half awake. I could hear my dad and the radio downstairs, and see my beige jeans that were lying on the floor and my eyes kept zooming closer to them. I couldn’t move or wake myself up, I was just being zoomed closer and closer into my jeans. When I could see nothing but beige I woke up.
6. Do you have an irrational phobia or something that makes you quite uneasy (likewise irrationally)?
I’ve a lot of things that make me uneasy, but nothing I find irrational?
7. If you were a mage, would you rather be a summoner, necromancer, or elementalist?
8. A thing you covet very much at the moment is?
World peace, but if you wanted a more selfish answer a normal stomach would be nice.
9. Which historical era in which geographical area would you like to try out living in?
Ming dynasty, East Asia.
I dunno much about the different dynasties, but compared to Qing and Yuan, Ming didn’t seem as bloody and all the culture thingies were having a good time.
10. Which fictional universe would you like to live in?
Land of Ooo, c’mon there’s Candy kingdom.
11. What would you love to see me draw?
A yankee (jap.) bear.